Heavy Truck Driving Jobs in America for Foreigners with attractive Salaries | Access to legal assistance in road accidents: In the experience of a hottest truck driver in America, it is not difficult to get a job as a truck driver here, but it requires your dedication and hard work. For those looking for a driver job around the world truck driving jobs in America is the best with good salary. In the United States, the world’s third largest country, a large number of truck driver jobs are open every day. If you also want to put your name in the list of truck drivers in USA, visit our jobsooner.com regularly. We will provide you a new driver job for USA.
Are you looking for driving jobs in Canada? <Exciting Driving Jobs in Canada 2021>
Truck driving jobs in America as a foreigner
Overview of Truckload truck driving jobs in America
- Potential annual earnings of $72,000*.
- $900 to $1,000* average weekly earnings.
- During your first 120 days, you must earn at least $900 in guaranteed weekly pay.
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload.
- Home every 3-4 weeks on average, with flexible options available.
- Traveling the contiguous 48 states.
- Dry van trailers with 95% no-touch freight.
- $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
How to determine your best trucking companies to work for?
- These factors will play a large role in determining which carriers are most appealing to you.
- Which state do you reside in?
- Do you have your CDL? Or not.
How much experience do you have as a CDL driver? New driver or experienced driver.
- Do you want to work in long-haul trucking, regional trucking, or local driving?
- Is it more convenient for you to drive solo or in a group?
- How much home time do you require?
- Are you searching for a company driver job or an owner operator position?
How important is salary to you? Are you looking to nail one of the best paid trucking jobs?
Job benefits offered by the employer
- Is there any kind of trucking that you won’t do? For example, you do not want to work as a flatbed truck driver.
The following are the top 15 trucking companies in North America:
- Fedex Freight
- Old Dominion Freight Line
- XPO Logistics
- YRC Freight
- Swift Transportation
- Estes Express Lines
- UPS Freight
- Schneider National
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services
- Landstar System
- ABF Freight System
- Werner Enterprises
- R+L Carriers
- Saia Motor Freight Line
The above companies will ship within the United States, as well as to Canada and Mexico.
Truck driving jobs in America jobs description
Company: Industrial Areas, Hotels, Motels, Bars & Restaurants, Banks, Airports,
Job Location: Across America
Salary Range: Above $14–$30 Per Hour
Nationality: All Nationality Can Apply
Education: High School or Diploma, No degree
Experience : Experience an asset (Minimum 2 years)
Credentials: Driver’s License, Class 3/3F/DF Licence, Class 5/5F/G Licence
Employee Benefits: Attractive
Last Updated On: 15th June, 2021
What do you do after a truck accident?
You may be unsure what to do in the aftermath of a truck accident. Much of the following advice may be too late if you’ve already had one. But, from now on, you can protect yourself and your loved ones by knowing what to do in the event of a big rig crash.
- Stop. Do not leave the scene. If you do, you could be charged with hit-and-run, which is a serious crime. Even if you remain in the vicinity of the accident, you can move out of a traffic lane to try to protect yourself, your passengers, and your vehicle from further harm.
- Call 911 to report the emergency. If you can’t find a phone, find someone who can and ask them to call 911 on your behalf.
- Check on the other people who are involved in the accident. Assess their injuries and your own.
- Take photos and capture video footage of the big rig wreck. If you don’t have a separate camera, you could use your phone. Take photos of the entire scene, including each vehicle involved from various angles, the nature of the roadway, road signs, road conditions (such as slickness from rain), and any injuries you or your passengers may have sustained. Take note of any skid marks on the road and any debris that has been thrown onto or off the road.
- Gather names and contact information. Witnesses of the collision can help back up your assessment of the facts.
- Go to the emergency room, even if you’re not aware of any serious injuries. It’s possible that you’re hurt and don’t realize it. Concussions and internal bleeding, for example, do not always manifest themselves immediately. Furthermore, if you decide to file an injury lawsuit against the trucking company, you’ll need medical assessments to prove your injuries. Medical records can help you get the compensation you deserve for your injuries. If you don’t get a medical exam right after a truck accident, on the other hand, you’re sending a message to the insurance company that your injury wasn’t serious, which could work against you in a future claim. Making an injury claim requires extensive documentation of your injuries.
- Avoid giving details of your accident case on social media. In today’s society, social media statements can be used against persons making injury claims.
Truck Driving Jobs in America Vacancy 2021
|CDL Truck Driver||J.B. Hunt – Semi-Local Drivers Chicago, IL||$45K To $75K Annually||Apply|
|Need CDL-A Truck Driver||Marten Transport Oak Lawn, IL||$1,300 Weekly||Apply|
|CDL-A Independent Contractor Truck Drivers||MT Select Chicago, IL||$400 To $500 Weekly||Apply|
|CDL Truck Driver||Penske – Carol Stream, IL Carol Stream, IL||$71,000 Annually||Apply|
|Need CDL OTR Truck Driver||C.R. England – Company Drivers Arlington Heights, IL||$100,000 Annually||Apply|
|Local Truck Driver||J.B. Hunt Transport Willow Springs, IL||$62,700 Annually||Apply|
|CDL Truck Driver||USA Truck – Shuttle Downers Grove, IL||$170 Daily||Apply|
|CDL Truck Driver||Paper Transport – Dedicated Regional Hoffman Estates, IL||$1,375 Weekly||Apply|
|Local Semi Truck Driver – CDL A – DAY shift||AMCAN FREIGHT LINES Wheaton, IL||$200 To $250 Daily||Apply|
|CDL Truck Driver||Magnum – Company Drivers Chicago, IL||$75,000 Annually||Apply|