Plasterer Jobs can be a golden opportunity for job seekers in the UK. Because a person with good skills can never be unemployed here. Even if the work looks a bit difficult, many applications are received as soon as the plaster vacancy is opened. This is because of the use of the latest technology in the country and good remuneration.
Plasterer Jobs Description
Plasterers are trained craftsmen who work on interior and exterior walls and ceilings, applying plaster and ornamental finishes. They work as part of a construction or contracting team and are capable of doing a variety of specialized tasks, such as lathing and plastering on wooden beams and dry lining plasterboard.
Selection process for plasterer Jobs/Plasterer Jobs Description
We’re looking for a talented plasterer to work on our building projects and provide our clients with great plastering. You’ll be delivering quotations, speaking with clients, mixing materials, plastering, and reporting any building difficulties in this position.
To be a successful plasterer, you must be proficient in both interior and external applications, be able to work autonomously, and understand the client’s needs. A top-notch plasterer will be familiar with a variety of wet and dry plaster types and will be able to apply browning, bonding, thistle, carlite, and dri-coat as needed.
- One years’ experience as a plasterer or in a similar role.
- Trade-school qualification or proof of apprenticeship with a certified plasterer/builder.
- The ability to work as part of a team sometimes outdoors in harsh weather conditions.
- Knowledge of different plastering techniques and materials.
- Ability to provide plastering quotations and cost estimates to team members.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of material purchasing processes is beneficial.
- Experience in using several types of plastering materials.
- Good communication and professional skills.
- Knowledge of decorative plastering and design are preferential.
A well-written plaster jobs description can help you recruit individuals who most closely match your needs. The job description decreases the amount of applications you receive from unqualified individuals by using basic language and explicit explanations of the qualifications you expect from workers.
To make the body of this section easier to read, use bullets and start each bullet with an action verb. This gives you a good idea of the work you may expect. Although this area of the plasterer job description should be detailed, it should not be excessively long. A reasonable rule of thumb is to provide six to eight bullet points.
- Protecting non-plastering surfaces with appropriate materials.
- Examining and priming surfaces for plastering.
- Discussing project plans with relevant stakeholders and clients.
- Fixing and repairing previous plastering work when necessary.
- Selecting the appropriate plastering materials for different sites.
- Quoting clients and other stakeholders on job costs.
- Mixing and preparing mortar, plasters, and other finishes.
- Reporting any structural issues to the site foreman.
- Applying different plasters to exterior and interior surfaces.
- Consulting with other contractors to ensure project deadlines are met timeously.
Role Requirements For Plasterer Jobs:
- Extensive trowel experience essential and some previous Polished Plaster experience
- would be useful, although full training will be given
- Impeccable reliability and punctuality
- Great eye for detail
- Ideally you should be based in the South East
- Good spoken English
Plasterer Job Specifications
Your plasterer job description should include job specifications that outline the ins and outs of daily expectations as well as a broad description of the sort of individual who would fit in with your work crew. It may also include information regarding the job’s physical requirements, as well as any education or training that is necessary. Don’t undervalue the relevance of the job qualifications and skills section; this area of the job description might help you avoid receiving applications from people who aren’t qualified.
Working together with team leaders and project managers is one approach to assure the quality of your plasterer job description. Another way to improve the effectiveness of effective plasterer job specs is to divide desirable abilities into those that are required, like as hands-on training, and those that are just preferred.
- Ability to install guide wires to indicate desired thickness on exterior building surfaces
- Specialization in applying finishes and rough plaster coats
- Ability to use spray gun to apply plaster preferred
- Demonstrated ability to read blueprints and architect drawings
- Five years of hands-on training or experience required
- Familiarity with various finishes on wood, metal and lath surfaces
- Strong communication skills
Most Recent Plasterer Jobs in UK-2021
Below we have listed the major openings for plasterer Jobs. There are several positions available under the different categories which you can apply for.
|CSCS Plasterboard Fixers||Greater London, United Kingdom||£20 – £20 Hourly|
|Plasterboard Tacker / Dryliner||Epsom, Surrey, United Kingdom||£22 – £23 Hourly|
|Plasterer PLASTERING||Greater London, United Kingdom||£180 – £180 Daily|
|Plasterer||Greater London, United Kingdom||£168 – £176 Daily|
|Plasterer||Greater London, United Kingdom||£30 – £33 Annual|
|Plasterer||Greater London, United Kingdom||£18.5 – £18.5 Hourly|
|Plasterer||Castle Cary, Somerset, United Kingdom||£20 – £20 Hourly|
|Plasterer||Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom||£22 – £22 Hourly|
|Plasterer||Staffordshire, United Kingdom||£35k – £36k Annual|
|Plasterer||Rugby, Warwickshire, United Kingdom||£17 – £21 Annual|
|Plasterer||Bristol, Bristol (County), United Kingdom||£21 – £21 Hourly|
|Plasterer||Greater London, United Kingdom||£30 – £33 Annual|
|Plasterer||Oxfordshire, United Kingdom||£22 – £24 Hourly|
|Plasterer||Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom||£23 – £23 Hourly|
|Plasterer||Chelmsford, Essex, United Kingdom||£180 – £200 Daily|
|Plasterer||Glasgow, City of Glasgow, United Kingdom||£20 – £20 Hourly|
|Plasterer||West Yorkshire, United Kingdom||£13.5 – £13.5 Hourly|
|Plasterer||Warwickshire, United Kingdom||£18 – £19 Daily|
|Plasterer||Greater Manchester, United Kingdom||£18 – £20 Hourly|
|Plasterer||Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom||£23 – £23 Hourly|
|Plasterer||Hertfordshire, United Kingdom||£160 – £175 Daily|
|Plasterer||Merseyside, United Kingdom||£17 – £19 Annual|
|Plaster||Burnley, Lancashire, United Kingdom||£15 – £17 Hourly|
|Plasterer||Croydon, Greater London, United Kingdom||£32k – £32k Annual|
|Plasterer||Greater Manchester, United Kingdom||£19 – £19 Hourly|
|Plasterer||Oxford, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom||£23 – £27 Hourly|
|Plasterer||Hampshire, United Kingdom||£16 – £17 Hourly|
|Plasterer||Midlothian, United Kingdom||£17 – £17 Hourly|
|Plasterer||Derbyshire, United Kingdom||£20 – £22 Hourly|
|Plasterer||Botley, Hampshire, United Kingdom||£24 – £24 Hourly|
|Plasterer||Greater London, United Kingdom||£23 – £23 Hourly|
|Plasterer||Greater London, United Kingdom||£180 – £200 Daily|
|Plasterer||Merseyside, United Kingdom||£15 – £16 Hourly|
|Plasterer||Greater London, United Kingdom||£32k – £32.9k Annual|
|Plasterers||Bishops Stortford, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom||£23 – £23 Hourly|
|Plasterer||West Yorkshire, United Kingdom||£17 – £20 Hourly|
|Plasterer||South Yorkshire, United Kingdom||£18 – £24 Hourly|
|Plasterer||West Yorkshire, United Kingdom||£18 – £24 Hourly|
|Plasterer||Waltham Abbey, Essex, United Kingdom||Annual Salary|
|Plasterer||Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom||£17 – £19 Hourly|
|Plasterer||West Yorkshire, United Kingdom||£28k – £29k Annual|
|Plasterer||Greater Manchester, United Kingdom||£22 – £23 Hourly|
|Plasterer||Worthing, West Sussex, United Kingdom||£15 – £15 Hourly|
|Plasterer||Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom||£18 – £20 Hourly|
|Plasterer||Ipswich, Suffolk, United Kingdom||£12 – £14 Hourly|
|Plasterer||Kidderminster, Worcestershire, United Kingdom||£20 – £20 Hourly|
|Plasterer||Dunbartonshire, United Kingdom||Annual Salary|
|Plasterer||Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom||Annual Salary|
|Plasterer||Greater Manchester, United Kingdom||Annual Salary|
|Plasterer||Tucson, AZ||Annual Salary|
|Plasterer||Greater London, United Kingdom||£32k – £32k Annual|
|Plasterer||West Glamorgan, United Kingdom||£13.2 – £13.2 Hourly|
|Plasterer||Greater London, United Kingdom||£22 – £23 Hourly|
|Plasterer||East Riding of Yorkshire, United Kingdom||£22 – £22 Annual|
|Plasterer||Peckham Rye, Greater London, United Kingdom||£21.5 – £22.5 Hourly|
|Plasterer||Bow East, Greater London, United Kingdom||£18 – £20 Hourly|
|Plasterer||Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom||£18 – £19 Hourly|
|Plasterer||Norfolk, United Kingdom||£200 – £220 Daily|
|Plasterer||Chichester, West Sussex, United Kingdom||£17 – £20 Annual|
|Plasterer||Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom||£17 – £20 Annual|