Good news for job seekers in Dubai। Sales Manager Jobs In Dubai open aloteof If you are looking for a job in Dubai then this post Sales Manager Jobs In Dubai will help you a lot. Dubai Nationwide Vacancies are open for posts like Key Account Manager, Instrument Sales Manager, Regional Sales Director, Sales Manager, Advertising Business Development Manager. Jobs Vacancy is one of the most sought after jobs in Dubai these days. In this vacancy, many unemployed people have got jobs and are earning well.
What kind of job do you think of when you hear “sales manager”? What kind of responsibilities should a sales manager have? What is it like to be a Sales Manager? We have provided all the necessary details in this post.
Qualities and Responsibilities of a Good Sales Manager
For sales manager jobs in Dubai you’re an accomplished salesperson. You consistently meet your objectives. Your competitors, products, targets, and market are all familiar to you. Not only are you buzzing with new ideas, but you also have the impression that you can outperform your boss. Sales managers are in charge of motivating sales teams to achieve sales goals. Sales managers are primarily responsible for hiring and training salespeople, setting quotas, evaluating and adjusting performance, and developing sales processes. Sales managers are frequently required to travel.
Are you looking for an office assistant job in Dubai? <<Click Here>>
A bachelor’s degree in business or a related field is usually required for sales managers. Additionally, before becoming a sales manager, most salespeople must have several years of experience in the field. Sales managers are frequently promoted to sales director positions. The best sales managers are analytically strong, have excellent leadership abilities, and provide excellent customer service.
Qualifications for Sales Manager jobs in Dubai
If you want to know what is your role in Sales Manager Jobs In Dubai, the following list will help you.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent leadership skills (Special for sales manager jobs in Dubai)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field (Special for sales manager jobs in Dubai)
- 5 years of experience in sales
- Experience setting sales goals
- Proven ability to lead a team to meet quotas
- Results-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Special for sales manager jobs in Dubi)
Responsibilities for Sales Manager
- Recruit, hire, and train sales team
- Examine current team processes and procedures, identify areas for improvement, and put them in place.
- Set sales goals, compare performance to goals, and adjust goals as needed
- Individual performance is evaluated through observation and measurement, and corrective actions are
- suggested as needed.
- Develop individual quotas and assign territories for team members
- Coach, mentor, and provide feedback to team members
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasts
- Foster a competitive yet collaborative team environment
Most recent sales manager jobs in Dubai openings for 2021
We have arranged a vacancy for some sales managers for Dubai on our website jobsooner.com. If you ask for more job vacancies in the comments, we will bring you many other types of jobs including sales manager in different cities of Dubai as per your requirement.
Sales Executive/ Sales Engineer
Job Description of Sales Manager jobs in Dubai
With experience in the UAE and the GCC, I am a sales executive/sales engineer. Preferably worked in the fields of building materials/tools, paints and accessories, pipes, fittings, flanges, safety materials, and pumps.
Employment Types: Full time
Industry: Cement / Concrete / Readymix , Construction & Engineering , Paints , Ceramics & Sanitary Ware
Location: Dubai , Abu Dhabi
Function: Sales / Business Development
Roles: Sales Exec / Sales Representative , Sales Engineer
Skills: Sales Executive Sales Engineer
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Type of job: Permanent Job
Minimum 2-3 years of experience.
UAE Driving License
Assistant Marketing Manager
The Emirates NBD brand is known around the world as “one of the top 100 bank brands.” Our brand is currently valued at USB 3.73 billion, making it the company’s most valuable asset.
Group Marketing & Customer Experience (GMCE) is a centralized function in charge of the group’s brand management and marketing. The GMCE function is a key growth lever for the company, as it is in charge of the customer franchise’s evolution as well as stakeholder perception.
Qualifications of Sales Manager Jobs in Dubai
- Degree/Diploma in Marketing/Business Administration.
- External 2-5 years’ experience in a leading FMCG/Bank/Advertising agency. Marketing experience in a
- bank/international brand is an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of product management & sales.
- Should have a thorough understanding of the marketing process. Interaction with advertising agencies,
- knowledge and understanding skill set across various advertising mediums
- Well versed with social/digital media in terms of engagement & performance marketing
- Should have excellent time management, analytical skills
- Confident and out-going with the ability to head-up projects. Highly organized with a flexible approach to work
- and the ability to deliver to tight deadlines
- Should have an ability to track/understand/analyze business numbers & marketing performance numbers
23-28 years old
Primary Location: United Arab Emirates-Dubai-Meydan, Dubai
Organization: Group Marketing
Job Type: Full-time
Job Posting: 6/6/2021
Sales Manager Salary in Dubai
|1||Business Development Manager||14,000|
|2||Area Sales Manager||17,000|
|3||Key Account Manager||14,500|
|4||Regional Sales Manager||30,000|
|5||Sales Account Manager||13,000|
- The salary estimates on this page are based on information provided by GulfTalent candidates.
- Salaries for specific roles in the market may vary from the estimates provided here, depending on the industry,
- The type of employer, the role’s responsibilities, and the individual’s profile.
- Salaries in Gulf countries are exempt from income taxes.
Note: “In which city of which country are you looking for a job? Enter the address you want for your job and your email in the comment box below. We will send the job available around your location to your email address.”