22 new Executive Assistant Jobs vacancies: You must create an Indeed account before continuing to the company website to apply for this Assistant Jobs.
Create an account or sign in before applying on company site <Apply on Company Site>
What is the definition of an assistant Jobs ?
A right hand is a person who helps a higher-positioning senior. They help in a specific work, for example, gathering supplies, settling on telephone decisions and whatever other humble errand that helps the senior person with their own work. Personal assistants in business settings often schedule meetings, handle correspondence and take notes of important information. Those who work for a specific person rather than a business entity might also do personal chores such as dry-cleaning, vacation scheduling, house sitting and more.
New Vacancy For You. <New Vacancies In a Significant Number of housekeeping jobs>
Executive Assistant- GDS-Associate
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Go along with us and construct an excellent encounter for yourself, and a superior turning out world for all.
Please find the job description for EA Role:
The associate (ESS and admin services) would be expected to work in a team environment to meet the secretarial needs of the global EY office senior management team, such as diary management, calendar management, travel management, documentation, tool support, and other administrative needs that may arise on an as-needed basis.
Essential Functions of the Assistant Jobs:
The primary role and responsibility of this position will be to work in a team environment and deliver ESS and admin services including, but not limited to-
- Diary Management – Provide support to the project team members on maintaining and managing key project meetings and the meeting location
- Calendar Management – Maintaining project team’s calendar to showcase all key events that needs to be planned.
- Meetings Management – Working closely with the project teams and other stakeholders in scheduling/organizing the meeting or conference cal
- Travel Management – Support the project team members in booking the travel ticket
- Workshop or Area visit Plan – Provide assistance in planning the agenda, for workshops/area visits by handling the logistics of stay, food and printing, etc.
- Documentation – Recording the minutes of the meeting with clear emphasis on the key action points from the meeting. Maintaining the project database and eRoom to
ensure all documentations are captured and organized for ease of access.
- Training Management – Provide support in setting up training by sending out invites, enabling cut-off point for training sessions, issuing confirmations and/or offering alternative dates. Supplement delegates with correct pre-work and sessions
- Tool Support and administration – Administrative support on various internal/external tools used across EY office
- Data Processing and administration – Data capture, processing and administration of business information
- Transcription – Business Transcription of recorded meetings, events, conference, etc.
- Administration and organization
- Enjoys problem solving
- Able to prioritize effectively
- Strong project management skills
- Comfortable using IT database systems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A strong team player who is comfortable working collaboratively with others
- Must be able to work virtually, and independently
- Able to be diplomatic when dealing with clients
Flexibility of assistant jobs
- Respond well to deadlines and work outside of normal hours when required
- Comfortable working on a number of activities concurrently
- Able to work in a rapidly changing environment and prioritize accordingly
- Professional and diplomatic communicator
- Quality focused and takes pride in paying attention to detail
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.